Tuesday, May 16, 2006

uhhhhmmmmm

I'm a bitch and I haven't written in this thing in ages.... there has been so much going on I don't even know where to begin.... I have recently begun working towards becoming a supervisor at work which is a big and scary step BUT one that I've really been working hard towards and looking forward to.. so basically I do all the crappy things they ask me to do and it looks good and really thats all that matters. right now i'm in a training class learning the old software along with 2 other people which really is a lot of fun and I'm developing professional relationships with all the right people. which is an interesting and different thing for me to do... I should right more but american idol is on and I don't want to miss it even though!!! CHRIS the best thing on the damn show is gone!!!!!!
Love you all!

No comments: