Wednesday, June 14, 2006

OH MY ACHING TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I currently have a broken wisdom tooth!! which is hurting like a you know what!!!!! so I've been out of work almost 3 days because of this..... and it's not getting any better. I went to a general dentist and they said yep you need them pulled you'll need to see an oral surgeon, so they sent all the referral paperwork off and we didn't hear anything for almost 2 weeks... Yeah.. so i finally am about to lose it in pain and i have them call in an emergency referral and guess what.. my orginal paper referrall was denied! yep denied!!!! NOPE you can't see an oral surgeon a general dentist is qualified to take you tooth out... uhhh hello!! she obvously couldn't or else she wouldn't have referred me to someone else.. DUH!!! so I went to an oral surgeon to see how much it would be out of pocket... when I called it was 190-275 including the 60$ consulation.. amazing how much it jumped up when I got there.. well all 4 do need to be removed and that would cost.... 1520$ 350 for the tooth extraction and 350 for the sedation.. yep i need to be put out.. how lovely...... so i just got off the phone with a NEW dentist office and I have an appointment at 11:15 and it's right near my work and they won't promise they can take my tooth out but they can look at it and see if it's possible.... this is getting insane!!!!!
totally completely 100% insane....... my work is getting pissy but you know what they can kiss my ass... i've have GREAT attendance up untill this point so they can suck it!
LoL ok I really need my job right now... but....... they're starting to annoy me severly.... gotta run and make some more calls


No comments: