Sunday, December 25, 2005

Our Second Christmas!!

Our christmas was amazing... we decided since we we're going to be spending the morning with my parents that we would open our presents on christmas eve.... So I bought Rich the psp he had been dying for ever since he saw Brad's.. LoL and I found a really nice dressy dallas cowboys watch so he was super excited about it and i bought him a couple of movies for his psp... and I got a stocking full of candy and little things that we're just so sweet, like a pink badge holder for my work badge! and a some pretty nail files and some chapstick because I have been complaing about my chapped lips... i had been dying for some victoria secret love spell body spray and a new bottle of tommy girl...He got me two amazing presents..... a velvet soft "baby" teddy bear from build a bear.. that when you squeeze his hand you hear rich say "hey courtney, I love you very much!" oh i could not quit squeezing the damn hand.... LoL i love it so much and all the girls at work love it!! LoL they all want to marry my hubby now...... and then i opened the smallest present.... a princess cut pink saphire ring in white gold.. it's beautiful..... there are time I can't quit staring at it..... ok so that's what we did ....... and now we are headed to bed... I have to go to work tommrow.. but i do get to sleep in and rich has the next week off..... at least i get to see him...... get my new schedule soon.. keep your fingers crossed......

No comments: