Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011

2010 was an interesting and trying year!!! I found out I had gallstones in February, in March I found out I had neuropathy in my feet stemming from my car accident 8 years ago, in June Rich spent a week in the hospital and then in July I had emergency surgery to remove said gallstones after nearly doubling over in pain for 4 solid hours! August - October passed with little fanfare although being severly late on my rent due to missing so much work certainly wasn't fun! November my car our good car threw a rod in the engine and quit working so I switched to Rich's car the Beast who is very hungry and like gasoline a little too much.... December I lost my job and thought I wouldn't be receiving any unemployment due to review my employer requested......
January started well! I received a check from unemployment and have had almost 5 interviews and hopefully tomorrow I will get the definite go ahead for the one I truly want the most! Rich had his first interview in almost 6 months!!! what seems like a great job, close by, and great pay!!!!
I have hopes that 2011 is better than 2010 however it is entirely in God's hands and what he has planned I cannot say but I do know that he has never left or forsaken me and right now thats all I need to know and remember!

No comments: