Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Family



This was taken at my dad and Sherry's wedding last year... they just celebrated their one year anniversary! and are just an absolutely adorable couple!!!! I love them so very much... So anyways from left to right... is Rachael (the sister I grew up with) Me, my Daddy, Sherry, Emily in front of her ( I'm now an aunt!) Patti, and Laurie (emily's mom and one of my favorite people to talk to!) Our family is actually two people bigger, my sisters husband Larry who is a really great guy! and my hubby Rich who is just an amazing husband who makes me smile just thinking about him! I feel so very lucky to get along so well with the new members of my family you hear so many stories of just no one getting along... but my *other* mom is just so wonderful and so sweet and is funny about not wanting to step on any toes that you can't help but love her.... and her and I can go and do things and it's FUN! and laurie and I talk every couple of weeks and I send Emily little things as often as I can....Patti is a little harder I talked to her at the wedding and really haven't talked to her since but she was very nice at the wedding.....

(**oh we finally got our printer to work... LoL my parents gave us they're 2 month old printer because they wanted a the all in one printer scanner copier so I brought it over and then forgot about the software so two weeks later I finally remember it and copy it from they're computer and now rich is a very happy man! me too!**)

No comments: