Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's been a crazy two weeks!!!

The monday following my last post I got a call from a friend who I worked with at Aetna who told me the company she now works for is hiring for a csr! and I need to get my butt in there pronto so within an hour I was showered dressed and ready to impress! headed down there filled out my application and then was given an immediate interview with the Area Manager. It went awesome and because my friend had already given me such a glowing reccomendation they started all my paperwork, sent in my background check, and gave me the paperwork for my tb and drug test. Despite a small snafu with my drug test on Friday afternoon at 4:55pm I was offered the position of CSR in the Altamonte Springs Office of Lincare =) I started Monday morning and it was a whirlwind of fun, and paperwork, and video's!!! 26 to be exact! Tuesday started my "education" I had two great CSR's to work with and really learn from them what it takes, next week I get an "official" trainer to come in and show me the ropes as well.
I really enjoy the job, the people are amazing, the work is different and interesting, the location is amazing the only thing more perfect would be if I was working out of my home.. LoL only 4 miles away =)
Every night last week I came home on a high and quickly crashed into exhaustion because I haven't had to work in over 3 months.... So I'm hoping that as time goes on I am able to continue with my crafting I still want to open my store.... Just need to get things started =)

No comments: