Saturday, March 05, 2011

thoughts

ahhh friday night! I usually get really good things in the mail on friday nights LoL tonight I got my new business cards for my soon to be coming etsy store! so excited I just want to have the right mix of stuff to list and get some stuff out there so that I can make custom listings for people. I have finished my first scarf it came out pretty good!!! I want to add some tassles to the end to make it look more professional. I have some cards made and wants to get those posted I'm sending my sister the cards first and then will scan one and make it my profile pic link my facebook to my etsy and then let the fun begin!!!
found a pattern for a totally adorable top/dress =) I just have to find the right fabric I think that wednesday will find me at the discount fabric place I haven't been in years but I am so looking forward to it =) maybe I can walk away with some really cute looking fabric for really cheap... ahhhh off to bed for me but this weekend I'm posting some pics of some of my crazy projects.

No comments: