Thursday, October 13, 2005

So After a successful 9 weeks

I got fired... for being sick for half a day..... thats ok after crying and feeling horribly depressed for all day yesterday rich came home and cheered me up and made me feel better and then I had an interview today with a nanny agency which was fun fun fun... and she gave me great news there's a shortage of good nannies and that she thinks she can get me temp work till i can be placed with a family.. which is awesome news just a chance to make money and keep up to date.. i mean our bills are all paid and we have food in the fridge and some money in the bank but and rent isn't due for another 15 or so days..... and rich has a paycheck coming in which will cover that plus food.. but still having that extra money was nice.. the nice thing about temp nannying is that it's cash!! Hello..... but I really liked the lady and she was extremely nice and we got along really well... so i'm supposed to hear from her soon.......wooohoooooo

No comments: