Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Starting.....

So yesterday I started walking again in the morning.... so today i was going to walk again but it was freakin cold.. yes cold... LoL too cold for the shorts and t-shirt i was wearing so I came inside after a 1/4 of a mile and plugged in the walking dvd we bought a while ago and I really like it alot I did a mile straight through and really enjoyed it.... so the thing is that when we (rich and i are going to start doing it at night) master that one we have a two mile "intense" workout also on the dvd.... so it should last us for at least a little while.. with me trying to get a nanny job I think my weight can be a factor in being hired.... so I at least want to build up my stamina so that I can run around with the best of them....
**so yesterday rich comes home and tell me my tailights are on and i think hmmm thats weird I wasn't running my headlights and they always bing at me when I do leave them on.... ok... well i go to the back of my car and it's the brake lights they're on... so i'm like thats even weirder, so i drive my car a little see if I can't "unstick" them or something doesn't work and still on.. left them and then later on went to see if I could get them to turn off again nope my car wouldn't even start drained my battery.... so after talking to brad *thank god for brad* he sugested we pull up on the brake pedal and what do you know it cut off... so he thinks the spring may be worn and it's letting the brake pedal rest on the sensor that controls the lights.... so i have to have the spring replaced so hopefully it will be a cheep fix and I'm praying that brad can fix it!!!
:) :) :) smile

No comments: