Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wooohoooo

Well Brad was able to fix my brake lights and make it so they weren't permanently on!!! Thank goodness :) so i went to an interview in Eustis.. ewwww no! and then went to one in Orlando kinda close to where we live not so far away really nice call center really clean bright and friendly and I got hired so now I have a job and I start work next Wednesday 8-5 which isn't bad and then my reg schedule will be 10-7ish.... which I'm not thrilled over but then I do still get to see rich at night which will be wonderful!!!! best part is NO selling and business to business contact.... which means fewer yelling calls!! yay, I like that part...... well that all my news for the past couple of days.... Rich is doing great on his diet and seems to be feeling better overall except today he just isn't feeling himself..... :(
Well later days...

No comments: