Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tommorow is FRIDAY

I am so freakin happy!!! I have barely made it through this week I'm just so tired I know it's been forever since I wrote in here.. Rich got great news from his dr. he now only has to take his blood sugar every other day and just a couple times instead of everyday 4times a day... he is happy and it's also helped his mood.. LoL he's very numbers focused and this has helped him to think about how he's feeling and to base what he should eat on that.. which is better for him.... we've been walking around the mall because it's been so rainy here.... so when I sit at work and look outside it's GRAY and rainy and really depressing!!!! and it sux it's hard to be upbeat and happy and get yelled at by at least 10 people a day when it's so yucky outside... at least when it's sunshiney and everything looks so clean I can smile.... LoL
We're looking at moving to a one bedroom which I think will be the most wonderful thing we can do right now!!! I love having a studio but as we are making more money we've begun aquiring new things and there really isn't room for it all.. LoL but a one bedroom will be a fun stretch.. budget wise I'm not worried but just what it will look like and will I be able to make it homey like our studio.... right now our apartment is a disaster zone with a capital D rich works 45 hours a week and has a five hours travel time a week and I'm out of the house 50 hours a week as well when we come home i feel good if I can make a healthy dinner and serve it before 6..... I'm right now working on shortcuts to make dinner easier.... one of the biggest ones is making the brown rice ahead of time because it can take an hour to cook which really just stresses me out.... I can get the meat and veggies ready in 20 -25 min the rice just needs to cook faster i don't like the instant or quick cook brown rice......
I am totally psyched for this weekend.. Rachael and Larry are coming down for the Edgewater High School Homecoming Game.. and then hanging out Saturday with his parents which she's thrilled about.... LoL poor thing.... and then sunday we're going to hang out with my family going to the Orlando Museum of Art.. check out what they have there... so excited... www.omart.org
and they we're doing dinner somewhere nice....woohooo I'm way to happy......

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
happy happy joy joy!!!!

No comments: