Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It'a a Start

Well like I said it's a start.... something for everyone to see what's going on in our lives.... See what we're thinking and fun things like that... Well right now we are preparing for our big party that my parents are throwing for us May 29th, as a reception and for people to meet Rich considering I've kept him under lock and key and never let him go out.. LOL biggest laugh ever Rich and I just happen to be the biggest homebodies ever and so we don't tend to go out much.. One of our favorite activities is still hanging out with Brad and Joyce and their baby Brie on tuesday nights watching american Idol and letting the comments fly about how good or how absolutely horrible they were....
Nothing much else.. will get lots of picture posted soon very soon like within the week we get our new computer tonight or tommorow which I am thrilled about so I can get all the pic's from my parents computer and get them on mine.... Later Days

No comments: