Wednesday, May 25, 2005

T-3 hours

Ok so there are three hours to go before we can call and see what the results are, and then we have to make about a gazillion calls after that... I'm trying not to be nervous so I'm surfing the net and find myself and baby sites and go ohhhh I want that! LoL so I thought if i took 10 min to write all this down I might feel better about it all... There are a lot of thoughts swirling in my head right now, most of them going i really do want to be pregnant but like I've been saying to everyone and trying to constantly tell myself.. If I'm supposed to be pregnant than I will be it's up to God and God alone whether or not I am... I have been doing an enormous amount of praying lately just that his will be done no matter how badly I want this... I'll post again when we get home...

No comments: