Tuesday, May 31, 2005

So I didn't write when I said I would

Well we spent most of the week making calls and then Friday morning I had to go back in to have blood drawn because there wasn't enough and that just drove me crazy so I had to wait even longer to get my results .... My sisters we're in town for my party and just to have fun and we did have a lot of fun. I miss not having my sister close, but am almost postive we are going to be moving to Blue Springs, MO where my "step" sister lives.. we act like we've known each other all of our lives so I really don't think of her as being my "step" anything... LoL
The party went great and amazingly well, Rich's family came which was nice as they got to meet my parents.. we've been married for over 5 months and our parents had never met... I do get off easy on some things...

No comments: