Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lets Cross our Fingers

Ok so I couldn't post for about a month and a half.... some problem with it not allowing the cookies of this blog... who knows..... but i signed on and was able to click on post without having to resign in!! Rich and I celebrated my birthday in grand style... I made my favorite foods.... braised chicken, cabbage, and smashed baked potatoes!!! and then Rich had his hair cut and we went to target to return a CD he got me for my birthday... I got the Josh Meyer CD, and got the Josh Gracien CD and two DVD's Never Been Kissed and Miss Congeniality and he preordered the sixth Harry Potter Book for me which was awesome but that'll be another post. And I got another book and a funky notebook from Simply She which I love ....
I'm still waiting for Rae's card which she mailed the Saturday before Hurricane Dennis hit so we're talking about going on two weeks!!!
Well I'm going to cross my fingers and hope this thing sends!

No comments: