Saturday, July 30, 2005

Way to early to be up on a Saturday morning...

and yet here I sit typing... I probably could have slept in a lot longer but for some reason rich was up early and he got on the computer which completely woke me up and of course now he's back in bed and I can't get back to sleep if my life depended on it... isn't that the way it usually goes.... So I'm here and have a million thoughts running around in my head most notably that I am now officially employed.. wooohoooo that is a huge relief to both rich and I. the pay is phenomenal and the hours are really good for 10 weeks I work Mon-Fri 7:30-4:30 then I have a permanent schedule of Tues-Sat 7am-3:30pm so I'll be home by 4 on most days which will mean that I can start dinner and do any cleaning up before rich gets home at 5.... We're now thinking of staying in Altamonte Springs and getting a bigger place... at least a one bedroom, it'd be nice to have it stay dark in the bedroom when rich has trouble sleeping...well I'm going to plug in a movie and veg for a while....

No comments: