Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Woohooo Up Early

I have that interview this morning at 11:30am and I'm hoping it goes well.... Ok VH1 is about to piss me off... I'm watching Jump Start and they're playing the Mariah Carey video again within less than an hour of playing it earlier.... So if this interview doesn't go well I have another one scheduled for tommorow paying really well but the schedule may be crappy so we'll play it by ear. So rich and I have been together for 11 months today... so next month it will be a year.... woohooo and then a couple of months later we celebrate our one year wedding anniversary... :) :) :) I am so madly in love with him....
well i'm gonna get my skirt and throw it in the dryer with a bunch of fabric softner sheets... to dewrinkle it.. LoL we'll see how it goes.. I am currently refusing to wear panty hose caus I HATE them! :P so I'm going to wear a long skirt... see solves the problem....
I'll post later on today

No comments: