Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thoughts on Our Life


hello there, I wanted to post this picture to our blog, this was taken september 18th, we had been dating for about 3 weeks at this time and I asked him if he would be my date to my sister's wedding and he happily agreed! So we went and had a blast and I heard from a lot of people that day what a great couple we seemed to be and when I had to do some "official" maid of honor stuff I left him with some of our friends and when I got back a couple of them pulled me aside and said whatever you do DON'T LET HIM GO and I so wisely followed their advice and have not regretted one decision I've made with him.... so we've been blissfully happy ever since... I can't imagine my life without him in it.... so on that note... We are looking forward to celebrating the one year anniversary of our first date in right around a month.... :)

No comments: