Friday, February 04, 2011

Amazing Find!!!

I was reading my cousin Tonya's blog and happened across a post about http://www.paperbackswap.com/ So of course I followed the link and got excited I read a lot of book and can sit down in an afternoon and lose myself in a book and finish it that day. So I registered my 10 books and got 2 credits right away and promptly ordered a Jodi Piccoult book.. so excited and can't wait to get it and read it. I am going to have to tell my sister about the site.
I'm trying to get everything together to make a card for my husband's nephew wedding tomorrow. I printed some pictures and want to cut them out and decoupage them on the bottom of some plates and then give them some ball candles. I think that's a good personal and frugal present.... things I already have but something unique and enjoyable.

Happy the weekend is coming up!

No comments: