Saturday, February 05, 2011

So Excited....


Today we are headed to a wedding for Rich's nephew Jon and his wife to be Liz. An amazing couple who are so sweet and and so amazing... It was fun trying to decide what to wear Joyce, had a lilac dress that was very pretty and did amazingly fit me despite being a size smaller than I normally even try on.... LoL and so I was pretty sure that was what I was going to wear... it's a night wedding being held at Casa Feliz so I know it's going to "fancee" LoL and then I tried on another dress which was an 18 which fit me yes about 3-4 sizes smaller than I normally wear and I loved the way it looked on me when I looked down and then I walked out to the living room and Rich asked if I was naked underneath... it has a nude sheath and then a black gauzy overlay with black satin stripes.... So I went and looked in the mirror and understood what he was talking about I looked NAKED!!! So out went that dress.... back to the lilac one which was very pretty and very dressy but it was sleeveless with this little cape.. I've very insane about my arms showing it is the least favorite part of my body.... so I was uncomfortable in thinking about wearing it... So I remember I do have a very pretty dress at the bottom of my closet that I wore to my Dad and Sherry's wedding and it being very comfortable so i pulled it out and modeled it for my hubby who said he liked it a lot and so that is what I will be wearing... It's red and black and beige rectangular blocks... We headed out this morning orginally to get a button extender for the top button of Rich's shirt and some Rit dye to dye rich's shirt black.. well we couldn't find any extender and happened upon a short sleeve black shirt so Rich will be wearing a black jacket, black shirt, and gorgeous gray pants with black stripes... I can't wait to take pictures =) I'm going to post a pic of me wearing the dress 6 1/2 years ago....

No comments: