Wednesday, February 02, 2011

My Background...

So I have a background on my blog of an elephant my favorite animal =) We were at the Flea Market about six months ago and I came accross two pics of elephants and really wanted them.. but I only had 2$ and the stickers on them we're 3$ and 5$ the guy who was selling them walked up to us and asked if I wanted them and of course I said yes but I only have 2$ and he said sold I'll take... so they came home and I looked at them and wanted to hand them but wasn't sure where, so finally right before everyone came down I came across them on my dining room table and picked them up and was determined to hang them in the next 5 min so I walked in my room saw a picture hanging hook above my bed and one on the other side of the wall and went there they will go and now they are hanging =)

I found this cute elephant template and want to find some fabric and sew it on my light blue fleece blanket and make a soft and cuddly blanket with elephants on it =)

Rich told me now with our new printer I should print pictures of elephants and frame them and hang them in the room

Rich had me print a black and white pic of Elvis it looks amazing but I wasn't paying attention and printed it on a 8 1/2 by 11 paper which means it won't fit in a standard 8x10 .... I am almost postive I can get a certificate frame at Walmart for like 4$ and either spray paint it black or paint it...

Ok going to sign off and maybe I can work on a pet book and get it listed on Etsy =)

No comments: