Sunday, February 06, 2011

Random thoughts from last night....

I wore 3in heels for over 2 hours last night... Uhmmmm i've never done that before so between that and all the dancing I did in super cute provided flip flops for dancing..... I am sore and very achy.... It was a beautiful and amazing wedding.... Jon and Liz are truly meant for each other and I know that this will be a marriage that will last... I made their wedding card and it came out beautiful and I was so freaking impressed with myself but forgot to take a pic...... so now I need to make one for Laurie and Jeff and that way I get to send it off with my neice's Emily's gift =) ahhhhh so funny I put my hair in a modified bun last night and then when I took it out this morning I had a riot of curls!!! it was awesome..... The wedding had a candy bar as favors with the chinese take out boxes to fill up... So super yummy Rich Jenny and I shared a slice of the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting... ahhh the food the amazing and yummy food... Cesar salad, Chicken cabernet with spinach and ham, Salmon, roast beef sliced fresh, Mashed potatoes and bread... and then a table with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped bacon, bernaise sauce and horserasish sauce..... Ahhhh it was so amazing Ok I've over used the word amazing....

No comments: