Friday, June 24, 2005

Busy Day

Rich's birthday is tommorow, so I spent all day running around getting presents because I don't trust him to have restraint and not open something that he shouldn't.. LoL he's like a little kid in the candy store.... i bought him a lot of shit! including his tickets to see Motley Crue but the best part is I got pretty good seats for the lowest amount and so it should be interesting... considering I'm not a HUGE fan of them but Rich is.... and thats really all that matters I just want him to be happy.. yeah half of his presents he can't even use until September.... but I know that he will love it...
So I plan on torturing him... LoL He gets a present he can open at 12:01 a.m. and then there's a present he can open at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.......
Oh crap... well I got to go and start frying up eggplant I'm making eggplant parmesan and ti should be very very yummy!!!! mmhhmmm I can't wait to eat it I'm all excited.... Plus I got a mixed cheesecake platter because thats what Rich loves... so he'll like it alot...
:) smile peoples....

No comments: