Monday, June 13, 2005

Celebrating Our Six Month Anniversary

Yesterday, Rich and I celebrated our six month anniversary by eating lunch at the very same place we ate lunch the afternoon after we got married, Whataburger.. yummmy yummmy food!
So we're different but hey we get to enjoy our "wedding feast" again and again any time we feel like it..... which is so really nice.. I love being able to do that... and I smile everytime I get food from there...
So right now I'm listening to the all the songs that Rich and I picked out that made us think of each other.. Like "your my home" by billy joel and unless your a huge billy joel fan you may have never have even heard the song..... and "i could not ask for more" sung by sara evans.... we just really like her version better than edwin mcains one.... and "god bless the broken road" by rascall flatts.... and of course "unanswered prayers" by garth brooks. and just some random songs that we really just love and you can totally tell our ages when you listen to it..LOL
so we had an interesting day after lunch we went to K-mart for some odd's and end's, which we never have gone there before.. we just didn't want to brave the crowds at wally world..... so we get in there and we're not there for 10 min before the lights start flickering really bad and then they totally shut off! yeah shut off and we we're in the back corner of the store so we made our way to a main walkway and kinda waited around to see if they we're going to come back on.. they didn't and all of a sudden we heard a woman walking around yelling please make your way to the front of the store... and someone idioticaly asked why and she said we have NO WAY of making your purchases the POWER is out... oh yeah no lights hmmmhhhhh! so we left there and went to target and got everything except the garbage bags the one item I really couldn't live without... we have NONE.. so I'm headed out again to get garbage bags and some more cheese ....
so you peeps have fun and I'm off for my monday errands run.... LoL

No comments: