Sunday, June 26, 2005

Rich's Birthday

I decided to write in green cause that's rich's favorite color.. His birthday went wonderfully well, he ended up opening his first present a little after 10pm friday night which was 2 packages of Godiva coffee, a 4 pack of Godiva hot chocoalte and a little box of Godiva truffles.... but he pretty much opened all his presents before noon on his birthday turns out I couldn't torture him the way I wanted to I was as excited to give him the gifts as he was to recieve them.... I gave him 3 cd's (Kenny Rogers, Pat Benetar, and KISS) and 2 DVD's (The Peewee Herman Show season's one and two, and Mighty wind) We actually had a great day we had leftovers for lunch the eggplant parmesan was so very yummy!!!! The best part was dinner..We ate at the Crazy Buffet which is this yummy place that's VERY expensive for a buffet but considering I ate 3 filet mignon's and two thai duck wraps... and about 15 pieces of sushi and they have a
"CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN" which I generously used on all of my strawberries and grahm crackers.... oh it was so very yummy!!! We waddled into the mall and looked around and Rich used the gift certificate that Rachael and Larry gave him to EB Games ((thank you Rach and Lar)) and he bought another wrestling game that he really wanted and played it for about 2 hours last night and is playing it again this morning.... he loves it.. there was extra $ left on it so he bought me the Tony Hawk skateboarding gamn we'll see how it goes.... LoL
But all in all we had a great day and now we're talking about my birthday!!! which is in 16 days... I'll be 26 which is actually ok.... last year as I approached 25 I went into a MAJOR quarter life crisis which prompted a lot of change in my life, change that led me to Rich!!! so I look back and am thankful for the crisis but happy that this year when my birthday comes I get to celebrate it with a man who love me with his heart and soul, who spoils me rotten, and without fail can always make me laugh! and that is a simply wonderful thought and feeling..... so sayanora for now.. ya'll have a great day!!!

No comments: