Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Summer Movie Recomendations!!!

LoL so here's the movie's I recommend....

#1 Batman Begins!
#2 The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
#3 Cinderella Man
#4 The Longest Yard
#5 Star Wars III

alright so I was not totally impressed with Star Wars as i was with Batman Begins.... I loved Batman Begins and would definitely see it again :) one of the only reason's I enjoyed Star Wars was because it answered a lot of questions and tied the whole story together.. woohooo it's done and now we can wait for the 6 movie set coming out!!!! LoL
I've seen the traveling pants movie twice now once with Brooke and once with Ashley.... and I love it and know that I will totally buy it when it comes out...
Cinderella Man was awesome becuase I had spent the last 16weeks watching The Contender so I enjoyed the boxing.... and I did watch the Mike Tyson fight and it was hillarious... he just got tired and quit..... quit the fight and quit boxing we'll see how long that one lasts....

No comments: